Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager
Northern New Jersey, New York, Long Island, New England
- Serve as the company's ambassador in our North Eastern territory
- Grow existing accounts & open new accounts
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies
- Attend industry trade shows
- Provide solutions to customers within the building supply industry
- Build relationships that result in repeat sales and growth by spending at least 50% of your time meeting with clients in person.
- Travel across your assigned territory to meet with potential and existing customers
- Represent high-quality products from a company that values customer service
- Work for a company that empowers its employees and strives for continuous improvement
Superior Plastic Products Inc., a manufacturer of vinyl & aluminum fencing, railing, and specialty products, is looking for a Territory Sales Manager to focus on the growing our sales in the Northern New Jersey, New York, Long Island, and the New England regions. As a company, we are interested in people who want to be problem solvers, treat others with respect, and bring quality to the decision-making process.
We are seeking an experienced Territory Sales Representative with a proven track record of opening new accounts, growing existing accounts, and introducing a product line into a new market. If you enjoy outside sales, we hope to hear from you.
Our Ideal Territory Sales Manager…
- Team Player: Humble enough to admit mistakes, driven to do a great job, treats teammates & customers with care and respect.
- Knowledgeable: Has experience working in outside sales as a territory sales rep, preferably in the building supply industry.
- Goal-Driven: Able to assess the end goal, build a plan to get there, and self-motivate to move forward.
- Great Communicator: Must be able to communicate effectively & clearly with customers and coworkers in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Computer Skills: Able to learn software, use MS Office products, learn our CRM and type efficiently
What We Offer…
- Competitive Base Salary plus commission
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Existing accounts to start out with
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company laptop and cell phone
- Commitment to continuous improvement for our business processes & to the professional development of our employees
- A positive work environment, where you have input into changes.
To be considered for our Territory Sales Manager position, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.