Paving Foreman-With Sign-On Bonus
- FT Hours with a well-established, privately-owned company
- Sign-on Bonus
- Well Equipped Crew – New 8520 Leeboy Paver, 4 Rollers, 4 Tri-Axel Dump Trucks
- Local jobs – Monday-Friday work – No weekends!
- We value Empowered Teams, Superb Service, Positive Relationships, Growth Focus
Rholan Paving LLC is looking for a Paving Foreman to provide leadership and training for our paving crew. We are a residential and commercial asphalt paving contractor located in Mount Joy, PA. Our focus is providing quality service and product that results in satisfied customers with employees that can be proud of their work. We are a family-owned business with a desire to connect with our employees and have them feel a part of the company. In addition to serving our team and our customers, our business supports local charities and nonprofits.
About our Paving Foreman Position
- Assess the job site
- Develop a plan of attack for the project and communicate it to the team
- Organize the crew based on skills and abilities
- Facilitate teamwork to complete the job with quality and efficiency
- Provide guidance on patching, crack repair, asphalt leveling, swale depth, and stormwater flow
- Enforce the use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Lead as a working foreman by determining the sequence of work & setting the pace
- Identify potential dangers on the job site and notify the crew
- Train entry-level pavers and help them build their skillset
- Oversee routine maintenance for the equipment
Our Ideal Paving Foreman
- Grit: Exemplifies a strong work ethic with tenacity, and perseverance through long, sometimes difficult days
- Experienced: At least 1-year experience with paving, equipment operation, and leadership.
- Leader: Able to train entry-level teammates. Desire to learn and grow. Able to communicate clearly with others and get them on board with a plan. Respected by others. Appreciates and values others.
- Licensed: Must have a valid PA Drivers License and current medical card, which the company is willing to help employees obtain that card.
- Active: Able to work a physically demanding job that involves being on your feet all day.
- Flexible: Paving work is weather dependent. We average 45-55 hours per week, but days can vary from 6-12 hours, depending on the forecast and workload.
What we offer our Paving Foreman
- Competitive Pay: $23-$29 p/h Depending on Experience
- Sign-On Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Service Recognition Pay
- Support in purchasing Health Insurance
- Weekends off
If you are a paver with leadership experience, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.