Mental and Behavioral Health Professional - Work with Kids
Mental and Behavioral Health Professional
- Support the healing of children who are victims of sexual abuse and/or domestic violence
- Work one-on-one with children in adolescents in their homes, schools and communities
- Serve as part of a collaborative therapeutic team that includes master’s level therapists, educators and other professionals
- Collaborate with parents and teachers to support the child in making behavioral improvements
- Utilize positive reinforcement, emotional support, psychosocial rehabilitative activities and crisis intervention strategies
- Support the child/adolescent in improving social skills and in activities of daily living
A Behavioral Health Services Provider is looking for Mental and Behavioral Health Professional to provide therapeutic support services for children and adolescents in Berks County, who have experienced sexual abuse and/or domestic violence. The position is currently part-time with the option to move to full-time in the fall. This is an ideal position for professionals who are passionate about improving the lives of children and teens and want to work as part of a therapeutic team.
Our Ideal Mental and Behavioral Health Professional…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Education or other Human Services related field OR Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field and a minimum of one-year experience working with children.
- Able to work a mix of day and evening hours
- Passionate about serving children and families in their natural environments of home, school and community
- Reliable Transportation to get to the homes and schools of clients
What We Offer our Mental and Behavioral Health Professional….
- Competitive Pay Depending on Experience
- Flexible FT or PT hours
- FT Benefits options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Supervision and Continuing Education opportunities to support your professional development
- Tuition Discount program for pursuing your Master’s Degree