Family Based Mental Health Program Manager
Family Based Mental Health Program Manager – Part-time
- Do you have a passion for working with children and adolescents?
- Do you have a master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work or closely related field?
- Are you a natural leader with the ability to manage staff, monitor treatment plans and communicate effectively with families?
- Do you want to work for a company that actively supports your continuing education through tuition assistance, supervision towards licensure and paid time to obtain continuing education credits?
If you can answer “YES” to these questions, we hope that you will consider applying for our Family Based Program Manager position in York, PA.
One of the region’s leading providers of mental and behavioral health services for children and their families is looking for a part-time Program Manager for their Family Based Mental Health Program in York. This is a vital position that involves working directly with children and their families to help them achieve their goals and connecting them with services and resources in the community.
As the Family Based Mental Health Program Manager you will…
- Ensure families’ understanding of our services and facilitate orientation into the family-based program
- Promote positive family relations and effective parental strategies
- Facilitate staff development including orientation and training of new staff, providing clinical supervision, and evaluating staff progress and performance
- Complete documentation including progress notes, treatment plans, client functioning and response to treatment and discharge planning
- When necessary, provide therapy coverage for an absent team member or act as on call supervisor or provide temporary program oversight when directed by the Family Based County Program Manager
Our Ideal Family Based Mental Health Program Manager…
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or closely related field
- Licensure Preferred -LCSW, LSW, LPC or state certification as a Family Based Mental Health Professional
- Excellent leadership, organization & time management skills
- At least two years’ experience working as a therapist with children and/or adolescents in a clinical mental health setting. Experience in crisis management is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and families and with other interagency team members.
- Ability to work a mix of day and evening hours – 20 hours per week
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Retirement Benefits (generous employer matching program)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time for Continuing Education
- Supervision for Licensure (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) at no cost to employee
If you are a Master’s level mental or behavioral health therapist and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please submit your resume. Someone from our team will give you a call to confidentially discuss this position in more detail.